There’s something to be said for this time of year and the sheer amount of organizational skills required to get through the holidays. Of course, as previously discussed, I have no organizational skills to speak of, so I’m generally just afloat at this point.
This year I don’t even have my laziness to blame. The Munchkin has been sick all weekend, so there was no way I was making it out to the store today to pick up the final ingredients I need; I’ll have to go tomorrow on my lunch break and get everything else. I got most of it yesterday, but the crucial components of dressing were not among them.
So, my list of crap to do for this week:
- WalMart for dressing and dessert ingredients
- Make dressing after the Munchkin does to bed
- Cranberry sauce
- Pumpkin angel cake with salted caramel sauce
- Roast and mash the squash
- Roast broccoli and cauliflower
- Green beans
- Crescent rolls